Thursday 27 November 2014

Week 13

  Things that I have learned from poetry is how to properly analyze poems and short stories. I really enjoyed the sign language poetry as it showed the various forms in which poetry can be expressed. I never really enjoyed the digital poetry because I found it too complex, unlike other pieces. Insights that I have gained over essay writing is that I now know how to properly cite papers and essays, how to use proper punctuation, and other things.

  I think the essay writing workshops really helped my writing skills a lot and definitely expanded my mind frame to analytic processes. I think the  blog posts are a great idea for the fact that the topics are broad enough and remain interesting, where the content can always be fun to do. Other things about the course that I enjoyed was how interesting the class discussions were and how it was never the one topic being covered, which had grasped my attention.

  Overall, I really enjoyed this class most of all out of this semester! I know now that I am much more prepared for further writing pieces in the future, and that no techniques or lessons will be easily forgotten and hopefully will bring me success.

No comments:

Post a Comment